Weekly rental rates:
- June 16 – October 30: LOW SEASON / $1100.00 weekly (1-4 persons)
- December 15 to April 14: HIGH SEASON/1600.00 weekly (1-4 persons)
- April 15 to June 15; Nov 1 – December 14: MID SEASON/ $1300.00 (1-4 persons)
- Fans in bedrooms and living spaces
- WiFi with a secure connection
- Hair dryers provided
- Tile floors throughout the house
- All linens provided including beach towels
- Kitchen with large refrigerator, gas range/oven, dishwasher
- Water purification system for drinking water
- Coffee maker, blender, toaster
- Dishes, glassware, pots, pans
- Lockbox for your valuables
- Radio, CD player, iPod dock
- Tourist information books
- Games, cards, books galore!
Not required to come/go any particular day of the week; it’s what is open and works best for you. Time can be longer than a week; ie, ten days or eight or twelve – whatever! Reduced rates for reservations longer than two weeks. Rates include housekeeping.
50% Deposit required within ten days of making a reservation to secure it; balance due 30 days prior to occupancy
Please note: NOT recommended for young children.
Poinsettia House offers unobstructed views of the sea, sunsets and sailing ships in Marigot Bay. It is a unique self-catering home that hugs the western edge of the north hillside; to our west is conservation land and the Caribbean Sea with views out to the horizon. You can listen to the surf hitting the shoreline, let tree frogs serenade you to sleep, watch magnificent yachts glide into the bay — most definitely bring your binoculars!
Most guests comment after their stay that pictures did not do it justice – the view from the house will blow you away!! The entire front of Poinsettia is screened living space with comfortable sitting areas on both ends and kitchen/dining in the middle. The kitchen will make you want to cook some great meals! You will find it fully equipped — right down to cookbooks — plus the view can’t be beat ! ln the back half of the house are two large bedrooms with en-suite baths. Each bedroom has a king size bed with fan overhead; large closets. Perfect for two; but plenty of space for four. Off the west end of the house is an open-air deck for eating dinner under the stars or sunning/reading during the day. Inside, the house is fully screened.
The west end bedroom also has a small office area with a plug strip for your computer or charging any other devices you might have.
Many guests spend almost their entire holiday in the house or on the grounds, which are planted with flowering shrubs, palms, and citrus trees. There are lounge chairs available for the asking.
Private and comfortable, this is your Marigot Bay vacation home in Stlucia with fantastic sea and sunset views – all you could ask for a fantastic vacation